Last update: May 25th, 2018.
Who is responsible of the use of your personal data?
The data controller that will process your personal data is NINETY NINE EQUITIES, S.L. with address in Calle Zurbano 48, 28010 Madrid, Spain.
How does ninety nine use your personal data?
- To manage our relationship with you, including responding to your inquiries or complaints, to provide our products and/or services to you, provide after-sale services and to comply with our contractual and legal obligations. This processing is necessary for the contract performance.
- To administer your account, orders, invoices, payments, accounting and taxes. This processing is necessary for the contract performance.
- To respond to requests from control, regulatory, administrative or judicial authorities and comply with applicable laws and regulations applicable to ninety nine business activity. This processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations required to ninety nine.
- To conduct profiling activities using internal sources, market research and satisfaction surveys with the purpose of identifying or analyzing the preferences of those subjects who become users of the platform in order to send them future personalized communications concerning activities related to the upcoming launching of the online broker which is the service for which they have preregistered through this website. This processing is based on ninety nine’s legitimate interest. The client would have the possibility to object to this processing by the means identified on section “What are your data protection rights?”.
- Sending of commercial communications about ninety nine’s products and services, that we think may be of your interest as there will be related to products and/or services similar to the ones that you may have already registered for or acquired from ninety nine in the past. This processing is based on ninety nine’s legitimate interest. The client would have the possibility to object to this processing by the means identified on section “What are your data protection rights?”.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Our policy is to not give, sell or otherwise distribute personal data we collect to third parties, expect with your express consent or where this is necessary and in accordance with applicable law.
Recipients of your personal data may solely include:
- Third party service providers. Your personal data may be disclosed to third party service providers acting on ninety nine behalf. These third party service providers will be considered data processors and will have access and process personal data only under ninety nine’s instructions stated in the Data Protection Agreement subscribed between the parties, and will comply with the appropriate security obligations.
- Third parties that ninety nine is legally obliged to communicate information for compliance such as Public Authorities.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept by ninety nine during the period that the contractual relationship with you will still in force and for no longer than the time that will be necessary to fulfill with the purposes identified herein, unless shorter or longer retention periods may apply as per applicable statutory obligations. Once the relationship between the parties will expire, ninety nine will only maintain your personal data, if needed, until the expiration of the period of limitation of actions that may result from this relationship.
What happens when you provide us with personal data about third parties?
What are your data protection rights?
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you have the:
- Right to access, which means to obtain confirmation of the existence of, and to request a written copy of the personal information ninety nine holds about you;
- Right to rectification: have any inaccurate information about you corrected;
- Right of erasure: have personal data we hold about you deleted, blocked or removed;
- Right to restriction of processing: we make in relation with your personal data;
- Right to data portability: receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit them to another data controller;
- Right to object: object to the use of your details for marketing activities and other promotional activities, as described under the "How we collect and use your personal data?" section above;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means such as profiling.
You may exercise the rights mentioned above by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the following address: Calle Zurbano 48, 28010 Madrid, Spain.
We inform you that in any case, you may lodge a complaint before the national supervisory authority; if you consider that ninety nine’s processing of your personal data relating infringes applicable data protection law.