Madrid, Spain. Marketing. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our values have made us dream of a new way of stock trading. More simple, personal and commission free - the way it should be.
Will you help us build one of the best stock trading apps in the international market?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate VP of Marketing. Someone who shares our desire to substitute the old-fashioned banking establishment and fight to make financial markets accessible to the ninety nine percentage of the population.
As a VP of Marketing you will create and develop the whole Marketing Strategy of the organization, leading us to excellence, improving brand awareness and making us more attractive to the user’s eyes.
Working from our headquarters, you will play a key role in the inception of an international broker dealer fintech.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Lead the department and provide guidance, support and feedback to other marketing team members
- Produce ideas and organization for promotional events or activities
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Conduct general market research to to keep up to date with the market changes
- Control budgets and allocate resources
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and third parties
- Master Degree in Marketing or similar
- 5+ years working as a Marketing Manager
- Proven experience focused on Digital Strategy
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Excellent team management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on person, apart from leading, participating in daily processes
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Previous Experience in a Fintech company is a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Family support