Madrid, Spain. Communications. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our values has made us dream of a new way of stock trading. More simple, personal and commission free. We are building an online broker the way it is meant to be for millennials.
Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Head of Communications. Someone who shares our desire to substitute the old-fashioned banking establishment and fight to make financial markets accessible to the ninety nine percentage of the population.
As a Head of Communications you will create and develop the whole Communications Strategy of the organization, leading the company to being recognized in the market, develop an excellent corporate image and building strong relationships with the media.
Working from our headquarters, you will play a key role in the inception of an international broker dealer fintech.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Master Degree in Journalism, Marketing or similar
- 5+ years working as a PR & Communication Manager
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on person, apart from leading, participating in daily processes
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Previous Experience in a Fintech company is a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Family support