Madrid, Spain. Business Development. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our values has made us dream of a new way of stock trading. More simple, personal and commission free. We are building an online broker the way it is meant to be for millennials.
Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Head of Business Development. Someone who shares our desire to substitute the old-fashioned banking establishment and fight to make financial markets accessible to the ninety nine percentage of the population.
As a manager of our operations team you will develop the business development strategy and will be responsible for developing new products and help improve the already existing ones, as well as developing business plan oriented to the growth of the organisation.
Working from our headquarters, you will play a key role in the inception of an international broker dealer fintech.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on profitability and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and support to the business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Master in Business Development or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 to 10 years working as a Business Development Manager, Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Hands on person, apart from leading, participating in daily processes
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Prior experience on a tier one Financial Institution or Broker Dealer Firm - a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Private health insurance
- Family support