Madrid, Spain. Engineering. Salary Range: 45k-50k €.
Our mission and values
We’re on a mission to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
We believe that our financial system is broken.
And that people can transform an improbable idea into a reality.
We believe in transparency.
And that trustworthy companies need society's support to make the world a better place.
We believe in smart disruption.
And that zero-commision investing will help you accomplish ambitions that were seemingly impossible.
These values have helped us to imagine a new way to invest in the stock market. And they inspire us in all the decisions we make. Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate senior Quality Assurance engineer. Someone who shares our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our product core.
As a member of our engineering team you will design our overall test strategy by helping define product features, enabling QA during design, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
Working from our headquarters you will play a key role in the design and implementation of key features that will be used by thousands of users every day.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement our test strategy
- Enable QA during design
- Drive test automation to both insure product quality and to contribute to continuous integration and delivery efforts.
- Dive into and take ownership of mission critical puzzles to enable testing.
- Lead design reviews.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of our product.
- Work closely with other product-related teams.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or other related technical field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools (preferable Jenkins)
- Passion for building great products.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Prior experience on a Fintech or financial institution - a plus
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Private health insurance
- Family support
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday