Madrid, Spain. Engineering. Salary Range: 36k-42k €.
Our mission and values
We’re on a mission to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
We believe that our financial system is broken.
And that people can transform an improbable idea into a reality.
We believe in transparency.
And that trustworthy companies need society's support to make the world a better place.
We believe in smart disruption.
And that zero-commision investing will help you accomplish ambitions that were seemingly impossible.
These values have helped us to imagine a new way to invest in the stock market. And they inspire us in all the decisions we make. Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Android engineer. Someone who shares our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our product core.
As a member of our engineering team you will build our iOS app, and work closely with other product-related teams.
Working from our headquarters you will play a key role in the maintenance of an app that will be used by thousands of users every day.
What you’ll do:
- Build our android app from scratch
- You'll encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship and thorough code reviews.
- You'll help keep our apps robust by monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting bugs every week.
- Care about the product you are crafting by choosing the best possible technical solution.
- Set and improve the best coding practices.
- Work closely with other product-related teams.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or other related technical field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an android engineer.
- Experience with mobile patterns such as location services, messaging, notifications, etc
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally currently available on Google Play
- Passion for building great products.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Prior experience on a Fintech or financial institution - a plus
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on rails and/or Elixir. - a plus
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Private health insurance
- Family support
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday