Mexico. Operations. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our mission and values
We’re on a mission to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
We believe that our financial system is broken.
And that people can transform an improbable idea into a reality.
We believe in transparency.
And that trustworthy companies need society's support to make the world a better place.
We believe in smart disruption.
And that zero-commision investing will help you accomplish ambitions that were seemingly impossible.
These values have helped us to imagine a new way to invest in the stock market. And they inspire us in all the decisions we make. Will you help us?
About the Position
We are looking for a passionate Head of Operations. Someone who shares our desire to substitute the old-fashioned banking establishment and fight to make financial markets accessible to the ninety nine percentage of the population.
As a manager of our operations team you will set the foundations to ensure that our company runs smoothly on a period of extreme expansion while staying involved on daily operational demands.
Working from our Mexico DF. offices, you will play a key role in the inception of an international broker dealer fintech.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Master in advance finance or equivalent work experience.
- 20+ years working in Finance, with at least +5 years working managing front, middle and back office brokerage operations.
- Strong understanding of brokerage front, middle and back office procedures, and controls.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Hands on person, apart from leading, participating in daily processes.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Prior experience on a tier one Financial Institution or Broker Dealer Firm - a plus.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education
- Event and conference attendance
- Annual worldwide retreat
- Extensive maternal and paternal leave
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday