Madrid, Spain. Finance. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our mission and values
We’re on a mission to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
We believe that our financial system is broken.
And that people can transform an improbable idea into a reality.
We believe in transparency.
And that trustworthy companies need society's support to make the world a better place.
We believe in smart disruption.
And that zero-commision investing will help you accomplish ambitions that were seemingly impossible.
These values have helped us to imagine a new way to invest in the stock market. And they inspire us in all the decisions we make. Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Head of Marketing. Someone who will help us shape how we reach and interact with our customers, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how ninety nine’s trading platform and academy can help improve their personal finances and life.
You’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams including comms, product, legal, engineering, finance and more.
As the ideal candidate, you’re a leader and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re strategic and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for ninety nine, and your team.
You’ll have relevant experience with and a passion for demand generation, direct marketing, content marketing, and designing and executing marketing campaigns. You’ll be able to help set our field marketing strategy, as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
What you’ll do:
- Generate user insights and partner closely with comms to develop effective field marketing strategies and programs based on those insights
- Plan and execute marketing programs to drive awareness among audiences beyond developers and startups, generate leads and accelerate pipeline. Programs can include but are not limited to, email and direct mail campaigns, webinars, partner activities, content marketing and events.
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Partner with our product and marketing teams, including on product launches, user and market research, and digital strategies.
- Be a local steward of the ninety nine brand in all European Union countries
- BS/MS degree in finance, business administration, marketing or other related field.
- 10 - 15 years of relevant B2C marketing experience, including expertise in content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs, e.g. those spanning email, webinars and ecosystem co-marketing.
- Demonstrated track record of developing sound marketing strategies and managing innovative multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to craft powerful user stories, and to convey complex topics with simplicity.
- Ability to work and adapt in a changing and technical industry and work environment.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
- Proficiency in Spanish, German and/or French - a plus
- Prior experience on a Fintech or financial institution - a plus
- Possibility of working from home
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education
- Event and conference attendance
- Annual worldwide retreat
- Private health insurance
- Extensive maternal and paternal leave
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday