Mexico. Management. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our mission and values
We’re on a mission to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
We believe that our financial system is broken.
And that people can transform an improbable idea into a reality.
We believe in transparency.
And that trustworthy companies need society's support to make the world a better place.
We believe in smart disruption.
And that zero-commision investing will help you accomplish ambitions that were seemingly impossible.
These values have helped us to imagine a new way to invest in the stock market. And they inspire us in all the decisions we make. Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Country Manager to establish and lead our Mexican operations. Someone who shares our desire to substitute the old-fashioned banking establishment and fight to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
As our Country Manager, you will be responsible for making ninety nine the leading broker dealer firm in the country. Starting with all the regulatory compliance, you will then have to build your team from scratch and source, establish and evaluate strategic co-operations and partnerships in order to ensure our success in your market.
Furthermore, in collaboration with both our management and product teams, you will support the operational setup and development of ninety nine in the Mexican market, while working closely with the rest of the departments to ensure product market fit, customer satisfaction and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Establish our Mexican subsidiary.
- Gain deep understanding of ninety nines’ commercial proposition in the targeted market.
- Ensure that the company complies with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Build a driven team of top-notch multidisciplinar individuals.
- Establish and manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Master in advance finance or equivalent work experience.
- 20+ years working in Finance.
- 5+ years working at Trading Desk / Broker Dealer - a plus.
- Strong understanding of brokerage operations and Mexican Financial Markets regulation.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Hands on person, that strategically leads and immerses himself in daily “fires”.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Prior experience on a tier one Financial Institution or Broker Dealer Firm - a plus.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education
- Event and conference attendance
- Annual worldwide retreat
- Extensive maternal and paternal leave
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday