Madrid, Spain. Legal. Salary Range: Based on experience
Our mission and values
We’re on a mission to make financial markets accessible to the 99% of the population.
We believe that our financial system is broken.
And that people can transform an improbable idea into a reality.
We believe in transparency.
And that trustworthy companies need society's support to make the world a better place.
We believe in smart disruption.
And that zero-commision investing will help you accomplish ambitions that were seemingly impossible.
These values have helped us to imagine a new way to invest in the stock market. And they inspire us in all the decisions we make. Will you help us?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Compliance Manager. Someone who shares our desire to substitute the old-fashioned banking establishment and fight to make financial markets accessible to the ninety nine percentage of the population.
As a member of our legal team you will implement and execute all supervisory procedures to comply with all European financial markets regulations.
Working from our headquarters, you will play a key role in the inception of an international broker dealer fintech.
What you’ll do:
- Implementation and Execution of back office related Written Supervisory Procedures to comply with all MiFID II and ESMA rules.
- Internal testing of compliance in back office functional areas such as new accounts, automated customer account transfer service, cashiering, securities processing, settlements.
- Review and process regulator customer complaint inquiries.
- Review Internal Communications and Communications with the Public.
- Review and compliance approve Sales and Marketing material.
- Manage and resolve escalated issues.
- Master in financial markets law or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years working in back office broker-dealer compliance and controls.
- Strong understanding of brokerage back office operation and compliance functions.
- Management experience over compliance back office brokerage operations, and controls.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Prior experience on a tier one Financial Institution or Broker Dealer Firm - a plus.
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Private health insurance
- Family support
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday